Gremalco's ability to deliver depends on the technical capability of our people and the support provided to them with appropriate resources, specialised plant and equipment.
In house electrical engineers, civil engineers, linesman, operators, cable jointers, technicians, warehouse and ground staff ensure that our projects are always delivered to a very high standard and providing our customers with a best value outcome.
During the coarse of a project, Gremalco's team couple safety, environment, quality, time and cost management with client requirements. A Project Risk Assessment (PRA) document is completed for each activity on a project and then mitigation and management measures identified and implemented to ensure compliance to AS/NZS 4801, AS/NZS ISO14001 and AS/NZS ISO9001, Australian Government Acts, legislation and regulations.
- Network authorisation: Endeavour Energy LV, 11kV, 33kV, 66kV, 132kV; Essential Energy LV, 11kV, 33kV, 66kV, 132kV
- Private network authorisations: HV switching; and Access Permits.
- Accreditation Level 1: ASP No. 2616; and Level 2: ASP No. 3071.
Accredited and Authorised
- Collaborative Delivery models
- GC21 and Australian Standard Construct Only Contracts
- Design and Construct
Diverse Contract Delivery Models
Principal Contractor for Electricity Distributors, ASP1 and ASP2 for developers, consortia member for delivering a program of works. Gremalco has the professional expertise to meet your electrical infrastructure requirements.
Gremalco delivers a wide range of electrical infrastructure projects utilising a variety of delivery and commercial models.
Read more »